Do you procrastinate?
If you put off the things only because they are not enjoyable for you!
If you feel disorganized and unable to manage time so postpone your tasks on tomorrow!
If you feel scary while starting or continuing the tasks and leave them for another time!
Then the answer to the above question is “yes” means you procrastinate and you must do something to stop procrastination.
We generally ignore this disorder as we believe in some misconceptions like as I remain very busy so using my time very well. As per the professionals for the treatment of procrastination, it is important to recognize and understand this issue.
It is the disorder in which sufferer avoid the tasks by saying them bring and perform only the pleasurable things. Due to the habit of seeking pleasure the person perform less urgent tasks instead of more urgent tasks.
Our professionals provide the best treatment including procrastination therapy so that you can come out of this disorder. Even the person can also do some efforts to deal with procrastination
- Reward yourself for completing the boring tasks for self-motivation and enjoyment
- You can also take help from someone other who can remind you about what you need to do
- Try to keep in mind the unwanted consequences of not completing tasks
- Try to do the boring and lengthy tasks with little breaks
- Push yourself for starting and ending the tasks with positivity